Let’s face it, getting everything just right for the holidays can be stressful. Decorating the house; writing cards; shopping for gifts; partying, planning & preparing family meals. Of course, all this effort can take its toll on your skin. But, never fear—there are several things one can do to ensure a smooth and healthy transition.
1. As the weather is changing, you may feel drier than in the summer. You may also want to alter your homecare regimen. Perhaps add a daily serum or weekly mask or change to a more hydrating moisturizer. Speak to your trained skin care therapist for the perfect addition to your regimen.
2. Getting ready for the upcoming party season has never been easier – simply schedule a Diamond-wand, microdermabrasion facial treatment! This is a great pick-me up to reveal glowing skin without any down time. Ideally, schedule this treatment two days before the event. Combine with an Essential Mani/Pedi Combo and you’re done!
3. Want even colored and textured skin? This time of year, when the sun is weaker, is perfect for our strongest peel, the Timeless Peel. This treatment requires a 7-10 day prep and 5-7 day post care. Clients may need more than one treatment to achieve desired results. Schedule your complimentary skin analysis now on 941-362 4194. (A $99 value!)
4. However, if you’re not already on an existing treatment and homecare plan; check out Bloom’s new Customized Programs to get your skin the best it’s ever been! Schedule your complimentary skin analysis with the NEW! Visia Complexion Analysis System now on 941-362 4194.
5. And if everything does get on top of you, escape the hustle and bustle for an hour or two with a luxurious Hot Stone or Bamboo Fusion Massage. Feel warm and cozy in serene surroundings and let your worries melt away…[/fusion_text][/one_full][section_separator divider_candy=”” icon=”” icon_color=”” bordersize=”1px” bordercolor=”” backgroundcolor=”” class=”” id=””]