The skin is an organ of elimination, just like the kidneys and liver, and it discharges more than a pound of waste products every day!
Given the extra boost of daily body brushing, this elimination process can become much more effective, not only improving the appearance of your skin, but also giving general health benefits – such as improved blood circulation and immune system.
Here are a few tips to make sure you are body brushing correctly.
- Make sure your brushes bristles are short, very firm and tightly packed, preferably made from cactus or boar hair.
- Body brush once a day, preferably first thing in the morning before you take a shower or a bath. It should only take 5 minutes.
- Brush in the right direction, always towards the heart, and always starting at the soles of the feet, working upward.
- Use long, smooth strokes and brush arms, legs and buttocks in an upward direction, then brush your back and torso in a downward direction and finally sweep across the shoulders.
- Concentrate on the hips and thighs to help improve the appearance of cellulite and dimpled skin.
- It may seem laborious to begin with but it will soon become second nature and is truly invigorating! Start off with gentle strokes but gradually increase the pressure after the first few days or weeks as you get used to the sensation.
Professional Cellulite Reducing Treatments at Bloom
Diminish cellulite and reveal smoother, tighter skin with an Anti-Cellulite Body Cocoon!
If you have problem cellulite or lack of elasticity and would like firmer, softer, more even textured skin, then a series of Bloom Body Cocoons designed specifically to target cellulite is highly recommended.
The Cocoon uses two amazing anti-cellulite ingredients: Norwegian Algae, which is very stimulating and detoxifying; and the Éminence Herbal Cellulite Treatment with Ivy, Paprika & Stinging Nettle which equals lots of stimulation & detoxification.
The Cocoon also includes bioflavanoids & lots of vitamins to really detoxify, revitalize and fortify the skin.
This treatment will:
- increase the circulation & lymphatic flow- that’s good because blood takes all the nutrients around the body & the lymph picks up the toxins from the tissues
- Remove dead skin cells- so the skin will be smoother and more even-toned
- Help to regenerate collagen fibers
- Help to burn fat cells in the fatty tissues
Receive a complimentary Body Brush!
Experience this wonderful holistic full body treatment and receive a complimentary Body Brush so you can continue the good work at home!
Call 941 362 4194 now to reserve your experience!