Let’s face it, getting everything just right for the holidays can be stressful. Preparing the house, shopping for gifts, cooking family meals… Of course, all this effort is in vain if you don’t feel good about your skin. And, as we know, stress is the enemy of good skin! But, never fear—there are several things you can do to ensure a smooth and healthy holiday season.
- As the weather is changing, you may feel drier than in the summer. You may also want to alter your homecare regimen. Perhaps add a daily serum or weekly mask or change to a more hydrating moisturizer. We recommend the Arctic Berry Peptide Radiance Cream from Éminence Organic Skin Care. With an anti-oxidant rich, peptide illuminating complex; deeply hydrating Gotu-Cola Stem Cells and soothing Jojoba Oil it is a powerful, results driven daily moisturizer for all skin types that is cutting edge skin care in action.
- Getting ready for the upcoming party season has never been easier – simply schedule an Hibiscus HydraFacial MD Treatment. It’s perfect to have the same day as a red carpet event and will give you that smooth, flawless look with no down time. Combine with a Tulip Classic Mani/Pedi Combo and you’re done!
- Want even colored and textured skin? This time of year, when the sun is weaker, is perfect for our strongest peel, the Timeless Peel. This treatment requires a 7-10 day prep and 5-7 day post care. Clients may need more than one treatment to achieve the desired results.
- This is the age of personalized medicine and skin care is no different. If you’re not already on an existing treatment and homecare plan, talk to a skin care therapist about devising a customized program, just for you! It’s the quickest and healthiest way to get your skin the best it’s ever been!
- And if everything does get on top of you, escape the hustle and bustle for an hour or two with a luxurious Yellow Iris Hot River Rock or Orchid Bamboo Fusion Massage. Feel warm and cozy in comfortable surroundings and let your worries drift away…
Schedule your complimentary VISIA Complexion Analysis (A $99 value!) now on 941-362 4194.